Your feedback in important to us
Your opinion is important to us and helps us give the best care to our patients. We appreciate hearing from you if you are particularly happy with the care you have received or if you have any suggestions you have about how we could improve any aspect of the patient experience at the clinic. Unfortunately, there are times when things go wrong and we need to know about this so we can learn from any mistakes and make changes and improvements.
Tell us what you think
This practice is committed to providing an excellent service for our patients. We are ready to listen and to shape and improve our service in response to your views and experiences.
We are listening to you
We have a complaints procedure in operation. The details are provided below. You may obtain a copy of the procedure from your practitioner or email email@example.com.
We will make changes
Whilst we aim for the highest quality in the care and support that we offer our clients we appreciate there may be situations where you may consider we have not met your expectations. If you have a complaint or concern about any aspect of your treatment, please let us know as soon as possible. Make you complaint either in person, by phone, by letter or in an email. Please give full details of your complaint. We will listen to what you have to say and we undertake to treat it seriously, deal with it promptly and learn from it by reviewing or, if appropriate, improving our standards.
If you make a complaint:
- We will contact you as soon as possible and arrange a suitable time and method of discussing your concerns
- We will discuss with you actions that you would like us to take to resolve the issue
- We will investigate your complaint fully and provide you with a written response
- We will keep you informed throughout the process of the action we are taking and when you can expect to hear from us next
The investigation of your complaint during the following few days will aim to:
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make sure you receive an explanation and an apology where appropriate
- Identify what I can do make sure that this problem does not happen again
Institute of Osteopathy Complaint Resolution Service
If you feel uncomfortable speaking to a practitioner directly or feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction then you can contact The Institute of Osteopathy Complaint Resolution Service. The Institute of Osteopathy is an association for osteopaths.
Freephone: 0800 110 5857
The resolution service works hard to bring a satisfactory conclusion for you.
General Osteopathic Council
If you are concerned about safety and would like to make a formal complaint with the regulatory body contact the General Osteopathic Council on 0207 357 6655.
Please note that the General Osteopathic Council cannot award compensation.